About Me

Hi there! I'm so glad you're here.

My name is Athena,


I specialize in balayage—a technique I absolutely adore for its natural, sun-kissed look and the creativity it allows. There's something magical about customizing each color blend to enhance a client's unique style. But truthfully? I love it all. Whether it’s a bold transformation, a fresh cut, or simply making someone feel their best, working with hair is my favorite art form.

Outside the salon, you’ll usually find me writing. It’s my little escape and another way I get to express myself creatively. Whether it's journaling, blogging, or scribbling ideas down for fun, writing has always been close to my heart.

This space is a little piece of my world where I’ll be sharing my journey, tips, inspiration, and maybe even a few behind-the-chair stories. Thank you for stopping by—I'm so excited to connect with you!

With love,
Athena

Check out my website


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Balance Work and Personal Life